Infants all the way through older children.
A feeding evaluation may be helpful if your child:
1) is having difficulty breast/bottle feeding.
2) is not gaining weight
3) having trouble transitioning to solids
4) coughs/chokes/gags while eating
5) avoids certain textures
6) has eliminated an entire food group
6) is impacted socially
7) has less than 15 foods in their diet
8) If mealtimes are stressful
Contact me with any questions!
Offering specialized speech, feeding, and myofunctional therapy in the convenience of your preferred location!